There are 105 patients in hospital in Ireland with the virus.
There have been 1,345 new cases of Covid-19 reported in Ireland.
The figures released from the Department of Health on Saturday did not contain information regarding deaths related to Covid-19.
The Department of Health's statement said that the number of daily cases may also change due to future data validation.
105 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 21 are in ICU.
As of midnight, Friday 23rd July, we are reporting 1,345* confirmed cases of #COVID19.
21 in ICU. 105 in hospital.
*Daily case numbers may change due to future data review, validation and update
— Department of Health (@roinnslainte) July 24, 2021
Earlier, HSE CEO Paul Reid said in a Twitter post that over 50,000 vaccines were administered on Friday.
"Just a reminder to anyone at any age over 18 that you can still register," he said.
"If you are fully vaccinated you have high levels of protection against being hospitalised or ICU. Let's turn the tide on the Delta variant."
Over 50,000 vaccines administered again yesterday. Just a reminder to anyone at any age over 18 that you can still register. If you are fully vaccinated you have high levels of protection against being hospitalised or ICU. Let's turn the tide on #DeltaVariant @HSELive
— Paul Reid (@paulreiddublin) July 24, 2021
Meanwhile, the Chief Executive of the Restaurants Association of Ireland Adrian Cummins has said that people making "fake bookings" in protest of the new indoor dining rules is "a huge issue".
On Friday night, Fáilte Ireland published the draft guidelines for the partial return of indoor hospitality on Monday.
It had previously been revealed that indoor hospitality will return from 26 July in pubs and restaurants for people vaccinated against or recovered from Covid-19, as well as under-18s accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Appearing on RTÉ's The Business, Cummins was asked about reports of people critical of the new indoor hospitality rules block booking pubs and restaurants with no attention of showing up.
On whether he had come across the issue with members of his association, Cummins said: "Yes, it's a huge issue over the last 48 hours.
"Since the announcement around the reopening of indoor hospitality, we've seen fake bookings coming in at a rate of knots into businesses to book up tables to try and disrupt our reopening plans for hospitality.
"I think the businesses need to be aware of that. I think they have to have their own internal policies around how they take reservations.
"They may take credit cards just to make sure that there's a genuine booking going forward as a deposit scheme. That's their own decision.
"It's another challenge for our industry that we have to face as we reopen."
Cummins' then reminded people that some businesses have been closed for 496 days.
"They just want to get open and get trading again, meet their customers that they haven't seen in about 15, 16 months. That's what they want to do," the restaurant chief added.