There are plenty of ways mothers can express their love for their daughters — whether it be with gifts, hugs, or maybe even by leaving her little notes with lovely daughter quotes in inconspicuous places.
it's easy to find ways to let her know that she is what makes life worth living, especially if you know where to find the best quotes for your daughter.
Almost every little girl has dreamed of being a mother — having a daughter to dress up and do her hair. For me, it was a little bit different. it wasn’t until much later in my years that I started to play with dolls and dream of weddings and children.
But once I started wanting things like getting married and having children, I had my mindset on two boys and a girl — praying that the girl was the last so that her brothers could watch out for her once they got older. So imagine my surprise when I ended up with Irish Triplets — girl/boy twins and then 18 months later another little boy.
I love my sons, don’t get me wrong, but as a woman, I find myself pulling closer and closer to my daughter in a different way.
I still may not be the girlie girl that she wants me to be, but now I honestly try. You can tell that even at her young age she understands that I do try for her.
There are so many ways we can tell our daughters just how much we love them, and we don't always need to say the words out loud in order to express how we feel.
Small acts of kindness and simple notes tucked into a pocket or some other unexpected place can mean the world to a little girl.
There are so many inspirational quotes out in the world; words of praise that will brighten any daughter’s day.
Below are the best daughter quotes for mothers to share with their little girls.
I've found a few favorites for my daughter and slipped the sweet quotes into her lunchbox or just shared with her in texts to let her know I'm thinking of her.
1. "One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter."
That gift is priceless.
2. "My greatest blessings call me mom."
Those blessings are so precious.
3. "Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart."
Forever and ever.
4. "I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete."
You can't even describe how lucky you feel.
5. "Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart."
That connection will always be there on the inside.
6. "I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you."
What an amazing gift.
7. "I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible."
You want the world for your daughter.
8. "A mother’s treasure is her daughter."
A treasure more precious than diamonds and gold.
9. "No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl."
Even when she has babies of her own.
10. "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
Shakespeare said it best.
11. "Sometimes the smallest thing take up the most room in your heart."
Because they are the most important.
12. "I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you."
You believe she can do anything.
13. "To my daughter, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Love, Mom."
Teaching her about the hard time and good times.
14. "Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters."
She truly is.
15. "You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself."
She is the most special person in the world to you.
16. "A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend."
She is the best friend you'll ever have.
17. "Many people may be replaced in daughter’s life, but nobody can take the mother’s place."
18. "You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart."
19. "A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn a daughter’s worries and fears into happiness."
Taking the bad and making it into good.
20. "A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts."
The mother-daughter bond can never be broken.
21. "Your smile is charming, your laughter is infectious. You are a stunning woman and above all, you are my daughter.
"So so beautiful.
22. "Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen."
Having your heart stolen suddenly isn't so bad.
23. "A daughter is God’s way of saying he thought you could use a lifelong friend."
What a special gift.
24. "There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s love for her daughter and there is nothing more healing than daughter’s gratitude."
That means everything.
25. "A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart."
That's for life.
26. "Daughters are far more precious than Jewels."
They are the rarest diamonds in the world.
27. "Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter."
It is far too precious for words.
28. "A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous."
It is far too special.
29. "Angels are often disguised as daughters."
They are your angels.
30. "A daughter makes a mother’s life brighter and the mother makes daughter’s life warmer."
It's a special bond.
31. "There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
Mothers and daughters make the best friends.
32. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
There's nothing like holding your daughter's hand.
33. “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
Moms are so proud of their little girls.
34. "In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.”
Daughters are everything a mother could want.
35. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
Moms just want their daughters to be strong in the face of adversity.
36. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”
Daughters don't come with a manual either.
37. “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy C. Fisher
Mothers have their daughters' backs ... always.
38. “Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf
No one said that having a daughter would be easy. But it's worth it.
39. "My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” – Sonya Teclai
Mothers teach their daughters how to be strong women in their hearts, minds, and souls.
40. “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.” – Rick Riordan
Mothers are the best at everything.
41. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
A mother's pride and joy.
42. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
There's nothing like the love between a mother and daughter.
43. “The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” – Sharon Olds
Daughters look up to their moms.
44. “If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.”
Mothers are the best role models for their daughters.
45. “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
Mothers give a part of themselves to their daughters.
46. “My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” – Erica Jong
Why do you love your mom?
47. “My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.” – Channing Tatum
Daughters are fearless. They learn it from their mothers.
48. “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.” – Alan Beck
Having a daughter is the best thing that could have happened to me.
49. “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
It's hard to see your daughter grow up and move on, but it also gives you a sense of pride.
50. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” – Bethany Hamilton
Daughters are the strong women we hope to be ourselves.
Kaylee Dubois is a graphic designer and writer who lives off coffee and Monster Energy Drink so she can chase around her Irish triplets when she’s not escaping the mundane world to do renaissance reenactment.