Ever wanted to be a bus driver? Now's your chance.
Bus Éireann has announced plans to recruit over 150 new staff for roles across Ireland.
The transport company are seeking out new bus drivers, and are looking for applicants.
Drivers will form a part of Bus Éireann's planned expansion and enhancement of a number of routes throughout the country.
If you're not yet tempted, the job boasts a number of benefits that including job security with "attractive rates of pay", according to the official Bus Éireann website.
In your first year, you can expect to earn €677.44 per week and in Year 2 - €712.92 and so on.
Working five over seven days, there is also an element of overtime available to enhance these earnings.
If you do wish to apply, the company has said that recruits must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 23-year-old
- Posses a full/clean “D” Class Irish driving licence
- Posses a digital tachograph card
- Posses a driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) for Public Service Vehicle drivers
- Possess great customer service skills
- Possess an enthusiastic attitude.
If you want to apply, and you want to tick all of those boxes, you can apply here.