Michelle Denise Beadle, popularly known as Michelle Beadle is an American sports reporter and host. Beadle is best known for her work as the former co-host of the ESPN morning sports show, Get Up!. She is also known as the former host of ESPN's NBA Countdown and ABC's Winners Bracket. Prior to joining ESPN, she held several hosting jobs including two years stint at NBC.
Beadle signed a multi-year podcast deal with The Athletic in November 2021, where she will host several shows.
What is Michelle Beadle Famous For?
- The former co-host of morning sports show, NBA Countdown and Get Up!.
Source: [email protected]
What is Michelle Beadle From?
Michelle Beadle was born on 23 October 1975. Her birth name is Michelle Denise Beadle. She was born in Italy. She holds an American nationality. She was born to her father, Bob Beadle, and her mother, Serenella Paladino. Beadle grew up in Roanoke, Texas, and in Boerne, a small outside San Antonio. She has two siblings, a younger brother, Robert, and a younger sister. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Boerne High School. After high school, she attended the University of Texas at Austin. She studied political science and later joined a law group.
She later attended and graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Michelle Beadle Career
- While a university student, Michelle Beadle worked at the capitol in Austin. It persuaded her to pursue a legal career.
- However, after, three years, she decided not to pursue law.
- She worked several odd jobs to support herself. She also spent time in Canada.
- She eventually returned to Austin and worked as a waitress there. She had yet to decide on a proper career to pursue.
- Her father's assistance arranged for her to intern for the San Antonio Spurs.
- She was given a shot at being a reporter.
- She then started working as the host of Big Game Hunters at Fox Sports Net.
- She moved to TNN in 2002 as a "behind-the-chutes" sideline reporter for the coverage of the Professional Bull Riders'(PBR) Bud Light Cup tour.
- After a fill-in job, she was asked to stay full-time.
- While at TNN, she also served as a freelance reporter for CBS Sports on its coverage of the BR and ESPN's Titan Games.
- She next hosted Get Packing at Travel Channel.
- She then hosted a show for Major League Baseball Production's magazine show, Cathedrals of the Game.
- She then worked for the YES Network. There, she conducted interviews and reported regular season, preseason, and postseason New Jersey Nets telecasts.
- She served as a sideline reporter for Nets basketball games.
- She was co-host of Kids on Deck and Sportslife NYC.
- She hosted YES' Ultimate Road Trip.
- She hosted College Sports Television's The 1 College Sports Show.
- She was the reporter for the NL Films syndicated program NFL Under the Helmet.
- She also was the New York SportsCenter anchor for ESPN Radio's The Michael Kay Show on 1050 ESPN New York.
- Besides sports shows, she hosted several other entertainment-themed and reality-based shows.
- She hosted People.com's feature, What You Missed Over the Weekend; Fine Living Network's I Want Your Job; Animal Planet's Animal Planet Report; Travel Channel's Beach Week series, and Discovery Channel's Inside Orlando's Resorts, and Outrageous Room Service.
- Beadle joined ESPN on 1 June 2009.
- She started working as co-host of ESPN2's SportsNation with Colin Cowherd.
- She served as the co-host of Winners Bracket alongside Marcellus Wiley.
- She hosted a weekly podcast, "The Michelle Beadle Podcast".
- She was a guest host on Mike and Mike in the Morning.
- She left ESPN in 2012 to join NBC.
- She started her career at NBC as the host on NBC Sports Network as well as a correspondent on Access Hollywood.
- She anchored NBC Sports Network's daily morning studio coverage of the 2012 London Olympics.
- She became the co-host of the NBC Sports Network's The Crossover with Beadle and Briggs, starting from January 2013.
- The show was rebranded as The Crossover with Michelle Beadle in May 2013. She became the sole host of the show. However, the show was canceled in September that year.
- She left NBC and returned to ESPN in March 2014.
- She returned as the co-host on SportsNation.
- She joined Grantland, a subsidiary of ESPN in September 2014. She hosted the podcast, Beadlemania.
- She began hosting NBA Countdown in 2016.
- She started co-hosting ESPN's morning sports show, Get Up! in April 2018.
- She left Get Up! in August 2018 to focus on NBA coverage.
- She was removed from NBA Countdown in the summer of 2019.
- She then left ESPN.
- She joined the San Antonio Spurs' broadcast team as a special correspondent for the NBA 2021-22 season.
- In November 2021, she signed a multi-year podcast deal with the sports media company, The Athletic.
- The first show on the network would be What Did I Miss? which covers sports.
Source: [email protected]
Who is Michelle Beadle Husband?
Michelle Beadle has never been married. She is a private person. It is not clear who she is dating at present. She previously dated actor Steve Kazee. It is not clear how long they dated but they separated in 2016. She does not have any kids yet.
She recently opened on the House of Strauss podcast that LeBron James tried to get her fired from her job as host of NBA Countdown. She stated that LeBron wanted someone he knew to be the host of the show.
She lives in Los Angeles, California.
How Tall is Michelle Beadle?
Michelle Beadle stands at the height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of 132 lbs i.e. 60 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Michelle Beadle Salary and Net Worth?
Michelle Beadle is one of the popular sports reporters and hosts. She is best known for her time on ESPN where she hosted several shows. She was paid a handsome salary for her work. She was reportedly paid around $5 million in annual salary while at ESPN. She is currently working for The Athletic. She has also appeared in several television commercials. At present, her net worth is estimated at around $8 million.